5.05.2011

photo shoot

Some days are fabulous. Children play happily. Mommy plays happily with them. Everyone is (at least somewhat) well-rested. I delight in these sweet gifts that God has given me.

Other days...not so much. Children whine, push, grab, scream, cry, and act like little savages. (Who is raising these kids, anyway?!) Mommy has little to no patience. Everyone is exhasuted. I start to get very...grumpy (that is putting it nicely).

But we have found an antidote to that 2nd kind of day around here. We call it the "photo shoot". Find the camera, set the automatic timer, grab crazed children, and dare them to make their silliest faces.

Works every time.







Because how can I not delight in this?

And they think it is pretty fun, too.

1 comment:

RobbyEgo said...

Excuse me, but I thought these were supposed to be "silly."