11.27.2011

little Lu turns 1/2

Sweet Lucy Rose, today you are 6 months old - you have blessed our family with your joy for half of a year.

You are the kissing-est baby I have ever known.  You love to grab a face with both your little hands and lay a nice slobbery smooch all over it.

Getting you up in the morning is one of my favorite things.  When I walk into your room your eyes light up and you kick your legs, wave your arms, and give a little chuckle.  You know how to make a Mama feel loved and important.

You are TERRIBLE about waking up at night these days.  Oooh, it is rough right now.  But even that is bittersweet, because I know our nights of snuggling up together in the dark are numbered.  I love it when your chubby little hand reaches sleepily up to play with the collar of my shirt while you nurse.

Your sisters love you, your daddy loves you, I love you.  Happy 6 months, Lu!

No comments: