11.04.2011

there will be music

Christmas came early at the Reynolds home.

Thanks to Grandmom for financing it, Granddaddy for loaning his truck to move it, and our wonderfully amazing come-over-in-a-pinch friends Liz and Clint (along with baby Moses, who cheered us on/screamed in the exersaucer), for helping us wrangle it into our house.
We have a PIANO!  A banged-up, scratched and bruised, works perfectly piano.  So far the girls and I have played "Hot Cross Buns" and "Jesus Loves Me."  I'm hoping to expand our repertoire soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!!!! How awesomely fun! I only have my piano because we inherited it from Grandmother Walker in the late 80's, and I can't bear the thought of ever parting with it. Banged up pianos have character, and oh so many memories. ;-)

Morgan said...

We have my grandmother's piano that my mom, aunt and uncles all learned to play on. I can't play it, but it's just a piece of family history I can't bear to part with. I'm hoping baby Butler will take after her daddy and have more musical talents than her mommy.