11.01.2011

our very own pumpkin patch

First we (and by we I mean Elijah) carved pumpkins...

...and then dressed up like pumpkins.



Yep, we had our very own Reynolds pumpkin patch this year.

Even Grandmom joined in the costume fun.

And there was trick-or-treating for the first time.  Our sweet friend Maddie let us traipse up and down her street with her. Aida shouted, "Trick-or-treating is fun, Mommy!" 
When we got home the girls dumped their candy out in piles on the floor and the trading commenced (overseen by Daddy).  I remember those days, checking out the loot and bartering with siblings.


Too bad they've already investigated their candy stash (which thankfully is quite small) 3 times today.  I think they might be memorizing what they have left. Which means Mommy can't get away with stealing it.


Dang.

1 comment:

WendyLady@GoodBooks said...

Oh my gosh, I can barely deal with so much cuteness!!!!!!!! You're creating such great memories with your family. :)