3.23.2011

california: revisited


I posted some pictures of our visit to the beach in Santa Barbara a while back and fully intended to post more pictures from that trip soon after. But, as I am attempting to slow down where I can, things like this little blog have slowed down, too (as I'm sure you've noticed).

I also think that one of the reasons I am terrible about posting vacation pictures is that I don't want to offend anyone. Are there equal amounts of everyone? Does it look like I love one sibling more than the other? Am I being ridiculous? Yes.

I loved this trip because I felt like we had some special time with everyone. That's not necessarily reflected in these pictures. Sometimes it's nice to put the camera down and just enjoy life. Family, I love you and miss you and thank you for showing us such a fabulous time.

Here are some snapshots of our time in CA.









(Look at my dad, then look at Aida.)




3 comments:

Brugh said...

How much fun!

Melissa Braun said...

Amanda-the one with Grandpa and Aida both chewing sour grass just cracks me up! Every photo is a beauty-
Love you so much!!
Mommy/Nana

Jane G Meyer said...

Hope you come back soon...