3.11.2011

with thanks

Thank you all for your prayers for me and my little family. I can tangibly feel them and the contractions have lessened a bit, and therefore the anxiety. I am grateful for you.

Also, I had no idea when I wrote my last post that I would get so many offers to help clean my house! That was not my underlying intent, I promise. :) But thank you all for those, too, because they remind me that I am not alone and instead part of a community of love, from here to California and back.
So, this is where we are today. Elijah is on his first day of Spring Break. Our children have scattered their toys across the living room floor. There is a loaf of bread cooling on the counter and the sun is shining outside. My treasures are all curled up together and I am thinking it is time to join them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for your honesty. For those of us who want to help you, we walk a fine line of offering assistance without being insulting. We don't want "can we help you clean your house?" to come off as if you're failing. So, by sharing the parts of life you're letting go, it allows others to jump in.

I hope some wonderful memories are created as people step in to help and you can look back on these last few months of pregnancy with joy.

Love you!!