10.24.2010

a bear by any other name...



Meet Doh Doh and Bacy Macy. We have finally entered the naming-dolls-and-stuffed-animals phase. But you won't find any Marys or Sarahs around here. Doh Doh and Bacy Macy. I love it.

* * * * * *
Happy Thing of the Day: Watching my girls play Duck Duck Goose with each other - just the 2 of them. One sat on the floor and the other walked around her, patting her head each time and saying, "Duck...duck...duck...goose!" Then they both ran around the house with no apparent goal (other than running in the house - hmmm). They traded off who was chasing whom until one of them finally made it back to home base (Mommy and Daddy's room), and the game started over. Their giggles are the highlight of my life.

Sad Thing of the Day: Saying goodbye to Nana after a week of having her with us. We miss you already, Nana!

1 comment:

Melissa Braun said...

And I miss you TOO!!
My tear ducts are getting a lot of exercise-
I love you-
Momma/Nana