10.03.2010

my view from here

This is the view into my girls' room from my current perch on the couch:
Tonight I am thanking God for these 3 amazing blessings, and for a much-loved rocking chair in a cozy little house. I am thanking God for the grace and nourishment I received today at His table. I am even thankful for the lessons I learned in patience and parental follow-through as Sophie screamed (to no avail) for 10 minutes "I want a doooooo-nut!" outside our church's fellowship hall. Did I say 10? It was more like 15.

And thanks to you for reading. Hoping for a week filled with gratitude for us all.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Manda~ Thank you for sharing this! Blessings and gratitude indeed.
Much love.

Anonymous said...

(((hugs))) Love you!!

Melissa Braun said...

And I am so thankful for YOU, too! And Aida, and Sophie, and Elijah-SO MUCH!
Can't wait to see you-
Momma